It's so easy to make a blog in blogger, but in reality it's very hard to make an effective and user friendly blog (especially in terms of terms of SEO). Today, I'm gonna tell you about "How to remove default footer in blogger and adding your own customize footer?".
Some bloggers don't like default footer in their blogs like me and they wish to add their own customize footer. Well, it's too easy to remove the default footer, follow these simple steps:
- Login to Blogger.
- Go to Design> Edit HTML
- Backup your template.
- Check “Expand Widget Templates".
- Look for the code:<footer><div class='footer-outer'><div class='footer-cap-top cap-top'><div class='cap-left'/><div class='cap-right'/>
- Change it with the following code:<footer style='display:none'><div class='footer-outer'><div class='footer-cap-top cap-top'><div class='cap-left'/><div class='cap-right'/>
- Click Preview and Save Template. You've removed your default blogger now.
Adding your own customize footer:
After removing default footer, next step is to add your own customize footer (e.g.: you can scroll down and check my site's customize footer):
- Again go to Design> Edit HTML
- Look for: </body>
- Add your customized footer before body close tag.
- That's all.
Note: I recommend not to go with any customize blogger template (or purchase it). Pick any of default blogger template and make your own customization in it. It would enhance your knowledge and will make you a perfect blogger.