Guest Posting on Basicsofhacking.com
Are you interested in guest posting on Basicsofhacking.com? Before submitting your article, please read through the guidelines:
- Article must be well content, original & related to my site.
- Only tutorial or practically based article, sorry but not any theoretical article as I have already published a lot of theory articles here.
- Include your biography (with name) at the end of the article.
- If possible, please include short description about 50-100 characters and attach a picture relevant to the article.
- No restriction for post length. However, it must be well represent.
- You can include up to two links in the author biography. However, you can also add links in the article body (but the maximum limit is two including biography).
Note: If the post is review based, then it will be paid.
Benefits for You?
- Genuine back-links for your blog or site.
- We have included a different label for all guest posts under "Categories" widget with name "GUEST POSTS", you can check it here. So it would drive more traffic to your site & will increase your online presence.
Submit your Post:
- Send your proposal to harwinderhacking[at]gmail[dot]com or contact us from here with subject "Guest Post".
- Include post in the body of the email itself or as an attachment in .txt, .doc or .docx format.