Ever wondered about hiding text in notepad? With a simple trick you can hide any notepad text. Follow these simple steps:
- Open CMD, go to the path where you want to save your text file (Like I entered the command as d: for saving text file in D drive)
- Enter the command notepad hack.txt:hacked (hack is the name of the file).
- A prompt window will ask for creating a new file, press Yes & write text whatever you want.
- Save it by using Ctrl+S.
- You have created text file with name hack in D drive.
- Open the file, it won't show anything.
- For showing the text, again write the same command in DOS as notepad hack.txt:hacked
Note: You can also try as notepad hack.txt:hacked for hiding text in wordpad.