You can move your blogger navbar wherever you want, by default its position is on top of your blog. In this tutorial, I explained about moving your blogger navbar to the bottom of blog. However you can also remove navbar. Follow these steps for moving your blogger navbar to the bottom:
- Log in to Blogger.
- Go to "Design" tab from the top tab bar under your blog's name.
- Go to "Template Designer" and choose the "Advanced" tab from the upper left.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list of options and select "Add CSS"
- In "Add custom CSS" type this
- Click "Apply to blog".
- That's all, check your blog now.
- Changing value of px will change position of your blog.