Hi everyone! Hope you all are in good health. As my final semester has ended, so from now I can’t say I’m a student :( . It was a great time with my friends, but now those days can’t be reverting back. Today I’m missing all my friends, hostel, college; those days were golden days of my life and now it seems end of the life. Well coming back to the post, today I come up with a new approach which just needs common sense to see pending friend requests of your facebook friends.
In one of my previous post, I wrote about “Unfriend Finder” which tells about pending friend requests of your own, in this post I’m telling about to see pending requests of your friends. Before continue let me clear one thing, it’s not 100% true for all cases, I will tell the reason at the end. Follow these simple steps:
- Login to facebook.
- First of all check whether your friends have allowed subscribers or not. If friends have allowed it, then you can see it on his/her profile as shown below:
Note: Learn more about Subscribers from here and if friends haven’t allowed subscribers, then this trick would not work.
- Alternatively, if subscription list is hidden, then you can see it directly by:
https://www.facebook.com/username/subscribedto OR https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=PROFILE_ID&sk=subscribedto
- Replace username and PROFILE_ID with your friend’s username and profile_id.
- Now you have subscriptions list as shown below:
- Here're two possibilities in the list, subscribe to and pending friends requests.
- Subscriptions list contains friends to whom you have sent friend request or to whom you have actually subscribe.
Note: If you send friend request to anyone, it would be added to your subscription list (If you have allowed subscribers). So it’s a common sense to distinguish between these two possibilities. Like as shown in the last screenshot, person has either subscribed to those girls updates or has sent them friend requests; else you can make a better guess about your friends :), that’s why I wrote above that it’s not 100% true for all cases.
Have a nice day!