- Make button: Use Photoshop or any online button maker site like Cool Text Buttons, Brilliant Button Maker.
Note: Keep in mind to make your button visible and attractive.
- Upload the button on any free image hosting.
Note: As I recommend, never upload your blogger images on any free image hosting site because blogger provide it already. Confused? Well just create a new post, upload your all images here, save it as draft instead of publish. Now right click on uploaded image in post editor, copy image URL and paste it wherever you wanna to display.
- After uploading, go to Design> Page Elements> Add a Gadget.
- Choose suitable title like "Grab Our Button", "Grab This Button", "Link To Us" etc.
- In content area, paste the following code:
<img src="paste your button url"/>
<textarea style="width: 100%; height: 100px" name="textfield"><a title=" enter your blog title" href="enter your blog url" target="_blank"><img border="0" src="paste your button url"/></a></textarea>
- Replace the bold text with your own.
- That's all.
If you want link-back to my site, then copy the below code and paste it on your blog/site.