Are you kinda person who has been tied up with BSNL Data Card? Even I had gone through it, but finally I got a solution for it. Now my data card is working fine & giving 3G speed with 2G network. I'm sharing this trick, so follow these easy steps:
- After plugged in your BSNL data card, go to the last tab "Settings".
- Under Settings, click on Network.
- Under Network Selection> Check Manual option, but don't click on Apply.
- Under Mode Selection> Check UMTS/HSDPA & then click on Apply.
- It will search for UMTS network.
- After searching, you will see UMTS signal at the top of the data card.
- Click on connect & enjoy with 3G speed.
This hack is also applicable for those who are accessing Internet from mobiles (Your mobile must be 3G supported), for it: Look for Network mode settings in your mobile> Select UMTS & do manual search.