Sometimes users lost the access from their primary Email or just want to change their primary Email from which they are using Facebook account (e.g. suppose you are using facebook from firstname.lastname@example.org, but forget your gmail password) & need to complete some verifications. So what should be done? Look at following steps for changing your primary facebook email:
- Login to Facebook.
- Go to Account> Account Settings> Under General, look for Email> Click on Edit.
- Click on Add another email> Enter your new email address> Click on Save Changes. New email address should not be associated with any other Facebook account.
- To save these settings, you would have to enter your Facebook password.
- Confirmation link will be receive on your new email address, Verify it.
- Now again go to Email under Account Settings> Select your new email address as primary & if you want to remove old email address, then click on remove.
Note: You first need to set your new email address as primary before removing old one.