Sometimes you delete any webpage from your site, searching in Google will show the result of that page. It makes bad impression on users, when they click on link, and got page not found error or something like that. So you must remove deleted pages from Google search result. Removing dead links from Google search result is also important for SEO of your site. Follow these steps for removing your dead links from Google search:
- Go to Google Webmaster Remove Tool by clicking here.
- You will be redirected to My Removal Request Page.
- Click on New removal request.
- Enter the URL that you'd like to remove.
- Click on Continue.
- Select the appropriate Reason and steps.
- Click on Submit Request.
- After few days URL will be remove from Google's search result.