Posted by Harwinder Kumar at 6/08/2011 Posted in: BASICS OF ETHICAL HACKING, EMAIL HACKS, GMAIL TRICKS
Ways to recover Gmail account:
1. Resetting Gmail Account Password
If you have forgotten your password, then Visit: https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery
- Enter You email address, click Submit & then fill the Captcha.
- If you've verified your account with a mobile phone number, a recovery code will be sent to your mobile number and you can reset your password using the recovery code number.
- If you've provided any other mailing address, a password reset email will be sent to your secondary email address, from where you can change the password.
- If You have provided your security question and have not access your account from last 5 days, then answers your security question.
2. Contacting Google Support Team
- Follow the appropriate steps for filling the form, provide accurate information as much as you can.